Period Extended for the Temporarily Added 3 countries/regions to October 31, 2022
Please be informed that the period for the temporarily added 3 countries/regions (Japan, Taiwan, and Macau) will be extended to October 31, 2022. Therefore, nationals of 107 countries (regions) will be able to apply for K-ETA during this period.
ㅇ Temporarily added from August 4 to October 31, 2022 : Japan, Taiwan, Macau
ㅇ Those who received K-ETA approval in August do not need to reapply for K-ETA.
- The validity of the existing K-ETA is automatically extended until October 31.
* Since this is temporary resumption, the K-ETA issued to nationals of three countries/regions (Japan, Taiwan and Macau) from August 4 to October 31 is valid until October 31, 2022, NOT for 2 years.
* Nationals of three countries/regions (Japan, Taiwan and Macau) are not able to enter country via the K-ETA from November 1, 2022.
* And those who enter Korea during the period can stay up to 90 days from the date of entry.
* K-ETA Center is not in charge of PCR tests and quarantine-related matters, please contact the department in charge for more details (www.kdca.go.kr, ☏1339)